Have you just recently started your insurance career? We are working with a large insurance brokerage in Winnipeg who provides growth opportunities within their organization, as well as professional development support! We have just started working on a new Insurance Broker opportunity at a brokerage in Winnipeg.
The Autopac Insurance Broker is responsible for serving customers to fulfill their Autopac and Driver Licensing needs, within the framework of policies and procedures. The Auto Broker provides a positive customer experience, while providing information related to applicable MPI products and services. The Auto Broker addresses customer enquiries and concerns, involving Office Manager or more experienced Insurance Broker when necessary.
- Greet customers in timely/courteous manner (in person, phone, and email)
- Determine customer needs and provide solutions, adhering to MPI requirements
- Gather all necessary information for the completion of documentation
- Provide applicable information about MPI products and costs
- Provide information about available payment options
- Verify documentation and computer input for accuracy and completeness
- Update systems and reports as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of MPI products and services
- General Insurance Level 1 License or Fundamentals of Insurance is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism and courtesy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge and experience with
- Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
Jessica Willis is an executive and professional recruitment consultant, specializing in Insurance with Summit Search Group. Jessica has partnered with a variety of Insurance organizations in Manitoba and Saskatchewan in the successful placement of top talent. Whether you are looking for an opportunity as an Insurance professional as a Personal Lines Broker, Commercial Producer, Executive, Leadership, Commercial Marketing and Private Client Services, please do connect. Jessica can be reached at [email protected], or (204)926-8557.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.