About Our Client: Our client is a major importer and distributor of offshore product.
Schedule: Sunday to Friday from 7am – 3pm (6 days/week) plus overtime as needed.
- Confirm accuracy of all entries in the system and add any necessary details
- Respond to product issues and make the necessary corrections in the system
- Keep track of adjustments and communicate to all appropriate parties
- Enter all orders into the system daily
- Scan/email/distribute final inventory report at the end of the day
- Close inventory on a daily and weekly basis free of errors
- Prepare and maintain reports in MS Office
- Act as a back-up for other administrative positions when required
- Other duties relevant to the position will be assigned as required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in inventory management or administration work
- University degree preferred
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a resume to Aman Sodi at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.