About Our Client:
As the Receptionist, the incumbent will support the organization as the first point of contact, interacting with others across the organization as well as customers in a professional manner.
- Greets clients, customers and visitors in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Answer incoming customer emails/phone calls.
- Provide quality customer service both in person and over the phone.
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as typing correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, word processing, sorting and processing mail etc.
- Ensure the reception area is neatly maintained and presentable at all times.
- Provide support in customer support and service inquiries including order entry of warranty replacements.
- Manage all boardroom bookings and hospitality requests.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly self-motivated and outstanding organizational skills to effectively process and carry out daily tasks.
- Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Can effectively work individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years customer service or related experience.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: