Installation Manager in Burlington
Summit Search Group has partnered with a leading and nationally recognized technical services firm in their hunt for an Installation Manager in Burlington! This company has received multiple awards for its great culture and has seen incredible growth over the last several years.
• Collaborate with all local Managers to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
• Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet service commitments
• Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
• Lead and support the development of a Growth through Service mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth
• Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
• Drive excellence through 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to the company strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards
• Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
• You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working in a team environment and individually
• Must have completed a Post-Secondary degree
• Gas Fitter 2 license and/or 3-5 years of progressive experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC industry is an asset
• Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
• Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
• Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
• Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
• Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
• Experience in a management role within a unionized environment is an asset
• Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or water heater industry an asset
If this sounds like you, please send your resume in confidence to John Carney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Installation Manager in Burlington