Plumbing Manager – Kingston
Summit Search Group has partnered with a leading and nationally recognized technical services firm in their hunt for a Plumbing Manager in the Kingston area! This company has received multiple awards for its great culture and has seen incredible growth over the last several years as it has become a household name. This position is highly valued within the organization and can be incredibly rewarding for the right candidate.
- Lead and support the development of a team of plumbing professionals mentality that drives customer satisfaction, sales / revenue growth and cost containment
- Drive additional upsell Plumbing COD revenue from in home sales
- Collaborate with the all local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent Plumbing Contractors.
- Coach and manage a team of Plumbing professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
- Identify opportunities and drive excellence through our 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to the company’s strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders (i.e. Quality, Project Management, Training, HR, Regulatory) to continually improve team performance
- Drive ‘destination of choice’ for team members, customers and 3rd party partners by setting a standard of service excellence and engaging team members/3rd party partners to support this standard
- Deliver prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries/complaints
- Ensure revenue and cost exceed Plumbing gross margin expectations
- You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and revenue growth who thrives working in a team environment and individually
- Possess Master Plumbing license and 3-5 years of progressive experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC/Plumbing industry required
- Knowledge and technical experience within the Plumbing industry is required
- Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas is required
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
- Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
- Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to John Carney: [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Job Type: Full-time
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Plumbing Manager – Kingston