Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager in Fort McMurray, Alberta
For over 100 years, our client has been a leading global technology provider to over 32 countries around the world. Their fundamental strength is the ability to continuously develop new technologies – then use them to create products that offer competitive advantages to their customers.
As a result of growth, we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager for the Company’s Fort McMurray office.
The primary responsibility for the individual will be to represent the company’s entire portfolio including Services, Bearings, Seals, and Maintenance & Condition Monitoring Products with selected End Users within the Fort McMurray area
Details of role:
- Create Business Plan and Develop and Implement Account Specific Strategies to ensure long term profitable business
- Uncover Customer Needs, Objectives and Initiatives
- Drive opportunities and activities including prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Lead complex opportunities (long term contracts, value-based services and complex projects), actively participating through the sales development process
- Proactively assist clients in developing business case and solution value in the sales process
- Achieve sales and profit targets
- Build End User networks and continuously improve and develop business relationships with relevant End User contacts
- Engage and coordinate with SKF teams across Departments to assist in achieving necessary business results.
- Engage customer for joint innovation projects and coordinates with product groups for NMO/NCOs (New Market Offer, New Customer Offer)
- Engineering or strong technical experience
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Working knowledge of technical applications
- Complex sales experience
- Excellent business understanding
- Outgoing personality and ability to engage senior management effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- 75% end user on-site presence required
- Minimum of 5-10 years Industrial experience
- Oil & Gas Large Account Management experience (3-5 yrs)
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Key Account Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.