Key Account Manager – Food & Beverage Industry
Great opportunity to be had leading the LCL business for one of North America’s leading consumer goods companies! Rise up to the challenge like the baked goods in-house and step into a key role dedicated to improving the customer relationship, driving company growth and ultimately increasing profitability. Working out of the client’s vibrant office in Mississauga, the Key Account Manager will report to the Director, all while working closely with other team members to ensure the goals of the company are being met.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Looking to build a culture of success, our client puts emphasis on having their people strive for greatness and having both the courage and commitment to getting better every day. As the company comes together as a united North American enterprise, they are looking to continue their growth and are seeking a dedicated candidate who can step into a leading role and contribute to the goals and expectations of the business.
As the Key Account Manager (KAM) for Loblaw, you will focus on developing and strengthening the customer relationship, managing and growing the company, and bringing category management knowledge and insights to customers. You will lead a total customer solution, framing opportunities through the lens of consumer trends and insights, and drawing on the full power of this portfolio.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with existing customers.
- Understand customer’s strategy and build strong relationships with customers to manage or exceed customer expectations and create customer & consumer value.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to meet or exceed budgeted growth objectives.
- Ability to analyze data, develop insights, and execute business plans to deliver growth objectives.
- Identify and help implement go-to-market strategy for new products and programs.
- Lead the development of sales strategies across designated accounts.
- Key contributor in developing and implementing gap closure opportunities vs. budget.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts in sales, sales strategy, category, customer service, supply chain, manufacturing and finance to ensure highly integrated and effective execution.
- Provide assistance in the development of new opportunities through existing customers with sales colleagues, as well as assisting other team members regarding product knowledge or resource information.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all the client’s products and programs, and a complete awareness and understanding of the category.
- Other related duties as assigned or required.
- 5+ years of progressively more valuable key account management experience working in the retail food industry.
- Solid merchandising experience, with depth of knowledge of bakery industry preferred.
- Self-starter and able to operate under general direction with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity, self-discipline and engagement.
- Current experience working with Loblaw
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; able to quickly identify & prioritize key business development opportunities.
- Strong planning, analytical, technical and organizational skills.
- High sense of urgency and results focused.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), COGNOS and syndicated data are strong assets.
- Required to follow health and safety standards at all times.
Competitive base salary
If you possess the right attitude, experience and work ethic, we look forward to receiving your resume and speaking with you at your earliest convenience. Please note that only those candidates who we view as suitable for the position will be contacted to move forward in the interview process.
If you’d like to be considered for the position, please send your resume and cover letter as well as any other relative documentation to Darren Faria at email@example.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Key Account Manager – Food & Beverage Industry
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.