Our client is home to a dedicated and professional team who pride themselves on the service they provide to their customers. My client is a leader in the industrial building supplies market and are currently going through some tremendous growth.
- Lead by example and represent yourself in a professional manner.
- Uphold Core Values and Ethics with every interaction.
- Inspire teammates towards strategic initiatives and operational objectives.
- Recruit, develop, coach and mentor and lead a World Class team.
- Act like an entrepreneur to develop new strategies, market opportunities and business processes.
- Build strong customer and vendor relationships.
- Generously listen, communicate, collaborate and influence.
- Act in a safe manner, following all safety guidelines at the Profit Centre and at all customer locations.
- Achieve sales, gross profit and profit-sharing goals through the recruitment, development, training, and coaching.
- Build relationships with key accounts to understand their business, increase market share and identify growth opportunities.
- Determine new customer opportunities, establish sales and achieve sales targets.
- Analyze available financial reports and information, develop and implement appropriate strategies to increase sales and margins, improve productivity and manage assets and expenses.
- Create and update annual forecast and budget; be accountable for profit and loss statement and cost controls.
- Uphold Corporation’s Core Values at all times.
- Understand and follow all safety regulations at all customer locations as well as in your own locations.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Regional Vice President.
- Safeguard and maintain all of Corporation’s assets – buildings, equipment, inventory and receivables.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Requirements:
- University Degree preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (English & French) required.
- Minimum 5+ years in management or leadership role.
- Valid driver’s license with a good Drivers’ abstract.
- Drive to succeed with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and development.
- Able to learn and operate the applicable software system (Trend) used to process orders and manage projects.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity.
- Create and nurture a positive team environment, inspiring all teammates to do their best work and to achieve the highest levels of customer and teammate satisfaction.
- High energy with strong communication skills.
- Understand purchasing and inventory control processes.
- Willing to invest a minimum of 40+ hours in training and development annually.
- Strong desire to strive for operational excellence.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at Summit Search Group [email protected].
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
RecruiterOperations Sales Sales Management Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: