Summit Search Group, a leading national recruitment agency, has partnered with our industry leading client to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to oversee their processing facilities located in the Westman region of Manitoba (Southwestern Manitoba).
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for assigning, coordinating, and participating in the day-to-day maintenance activities while ensuring the provision of safe, timely and efficient service.
The Maintenance Supervisor will supervise and act as a technical resource for the maintenance team, including millwrights, electricians, and technicians. The successful candidate will also work with other management staff to reduce and predict mechanical/electrical problems, and ensure efficient operation of equipment and services.
- Plan, lay-out and participate in activities to complete safety and regulatory inspections, equipment maintenance, facility repair and preventative maintenance programs.
- Budget, plan, communicate and execute on large scale facility shutdowns with various Contractors, Merchants, Rail Logistics and Facility Staff.
- Order and verify materials.
- Participate in business planning meetings as required with local operations employees.
- Control and monitor equipment inventory.
- Identify safety training requirements, explain safe work practices and ensure these practices are followed by all personnel.
- Compile accurate and timely administrative documents.
- Manage and monitor the local maintenance operating budget.
- Certified Journeyman Millwright or Industrial Mechanic
- 3-5 years related work experience in a maintenance supervisory role
- Working knowledge of local, provincial and federal codes pertaining to plant maintenance, design and construction
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings and blueprints
RecruiterOperations Technician and Technologist Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.