Manager, Sales Enablement and Optimization
The Manager, Sales Enablement and Optimization is responsible for supporting optimization of sales performance and enabling exceptional customer experience through the delivery of sales tools, processes, and support for the sales organization. Working closely with the VP Sales, the incumbent will develop and refine the right systems and processes for the Customer facing teams, with responsibility for identifying operational trends and process improvements, measuring customer experience KPIs and leading effective process changes. The incumbent is also responsible for providing leadership and support to the Customer Experience agenda to drive customer engagement and optimize business results.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Customer Experience team including Customer Care, Master Data & Systems, Sales Enablement and Sales Support.
- In partnership with the Sales Management team, develop and implement policies and process improvements to enhance the company’s market-facing and internal support mechanisms. Ensure delivery of appropriate support to the sales organization in revenue generating efforts.
- Manage all elements of the company’s CRM system, including data, administration, user training, system & process enhancements and utilization metrics. Oversee management of customer master data.
- Manage implementation and maintenance of all sales tools and related systems.
- Support development of annual sales budgets and measure and report monthly on progress.
- Responsible for development and delivery of quality and accurate reporting in support of sales and customer requirements.
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing on customer and program specific initiatives.
- Analyze and interpret pricing and related financial metrics including win/loss, revenue, net contribution, discounts and price elasticity across segments and customers to assist in management decision making and maintaining an equitable pricing hierarchy across the business.
- Provide price index management and manage price change process to all customers/all SKUs.
- Provide leadership on cross-functional Customer Experience meetings to assess KPIs, review root cause analysis, define opportunities for continued improvement with goal to enhance customer experience.
- Provide oversight to the Customer Care team, ensuring provision of exceptional customer service. Coordinate with customer fulfillment teams as required to ensure in-full and on-time orders.
- Provide support on sales team communication. Manage integration of programs and materials for the sales team.
- Provide support to VP of Sales and Sales organization on special projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for the management and development of Customer Experience team members.
- Create an environment that encourages personal and career development.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with Sales Force or other CRM tools required.
- Previous experience in leading a Customer focused team and in developing and implementing sales systems and processes.
- Understanding of project management and change management processes.
- Proven ability to evaluate and initiate policy and process improvements, and to initiate actions appropriate to the desired result.
- Superior Microsoft Office Suite skills. Familiarity with Power BI tools an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and support a team.
- Proven ability to lead change, as well as gain and sustain momentum within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence others.
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to build effective partnerships in the business to help drive performance.
- Ability to think strategically as well as think and manage operationally.
- Customer focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong results focused with ability to work well in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical ability.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage varied, time sensitive workloads.
Education and Experience:
- Post secondary degree required.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant business experience.
- Bilingual (French / English) a plus
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a resume to Aman Sodi at [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Manager, Sales Enablement and Optimization