We are looking for a *MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR* who is responsible for preparing work schedules, prioritizing jobs, and allocating work to the appropriate personnel. The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 year experience managing/supervising in a welding plant. Support for and enforcement of company Health & Safety, HR and production policies and procedures will be vital to the candidate’s success in their role.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments and production sequences, to meet production, quality, and financial goals.
- Provides clear instructions and direction to employees
- Administers discipline and corrective action as necessary
- Assists with root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Is an integral part of continuous improvement in all areas of the organization
- Identify and eliminates waste.
- Reads and analyzes prints, work orders, production schedule to determine production requirements and plans the use or rescores appropriately.
- Encourages and supports employees in the implementation of ideas to improve all aspects of the organization
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Identifies and promotes opportunities for cross-training within and between departments.
Skills & Required Qualifications:
- Welding experience is a must
- 2+ years of Supervisor experience position
- Proven organizational planning and follow up skills required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated results of driven performance
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
7:30am – 3:30pm
What We Offer:
- An exciting fast-paced environment within a growing company
- Ample training and development opportunity
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and long-term disability
- RRSP program
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you. We thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RecruiterOperations Project Management Supply Chain Technician and Technologist Management Other
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.