Our client is a reputable boat builder and they are located in Southwest Ottawa (near Kemptville). They are looking for a Marine Technician to join their team!
The technician is responsible for all aspects of our client’s mechanical and electrical activities.
Key Responsibilities: Seasonal Maintenance
Fall / Winter
• Ensure customer boat’s mechanical and water systems are winterized correctly and within timeline.
• Ensure customer’s boat are ‘correct’ to ensure they’re safe and dependable
• Plan winter work.
o Develop cost estimates as required. Some engagement with customer may be required.
• Complete / manage winter work to ensure completed on time and on cost estimate
Spring / Summer
• Commission customer’s boats.
• Responsible as the technician.
• Experience as Marine Technician.
• Experience with 12V and 110 V Marine electrical systems.
• Positive, progressive attitude.
• Customer orientated.
• Occasional service call off.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Kyle Provost at Summit Search Group.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.