Senior Brand Manager
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading innovator in environmental sustainability in the Consumer Goods industry.
The Senior Brand Manager develops proactive strategic business partnerships on assigned product platforms in order to develop creative, innovative and strategic marketing and communications programs and initiatives that enhance or facilitate growth and development of the organization’s business objectives.
- Consults with various internal stakeholders to understand the business objectives and develops marketing and communications solutions to achieve these objectives through the creation of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programs/strategies that will enhance the Company’s image and position within the marketplace and general public.
- Ensures that the Company philosophy, purpose, vision and values are pertinent and practiced in all things marketing and communications related.
- Participates in all strategy sessions to ensure alignment including strategic conceptualization as well as tactical implementation.
- Conducts in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations, leads quantitative and qualitative campaign research.
- Coordinates all Company marketing, communication and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, acquisitions and so forth.
- Ensures articulation of Company’s desired image and position, ensures consistent communication of image and position throughout the Company, and ensures communication of image and position to all parties, both internal and external.
- Conveys recommended strategies and attains buy-in from senior management and main internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Company publications (standards).
- Coordinates the appearance of all Company print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures etc. (standards).
- Develops persuasive messaging points, prepares proposals, presentations and materials to communicate marketing strategies to key stakeholders.
- Manages and maintains digital campaigns to increase web traffic on all social mediate platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat).
- Develops business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects and marketing plans.
- Coordinates media interest in the Company and ensures regular contact with target media and appropriate responses to media requests.
- Acts as the Company’s representative with the media.
- Develops long and short term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitors progress, ensures adherence and evaluates performance.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates solid understanding of brand strategy and principles of brand and marketing management.
- Demonstrated success and track record of creating innovative marketing programs and solutions that deliver measurable results.
- Proficiency in social media and experience in developing and implementing strategies via content and channel management.
- SEO Analytics experience preferred.
- Strategic planning and marketing plan development expertise.
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating management, communication, and goal accomplishment abilities.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate and defend ideas that may be unpopular.
- Passion for Environmental Sustainability.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated marketing and communications experience that includes: project management, brand management and marketing management experience is required to be considered.
- Agency experience preferred.
To apply, please send a resume to Jessica Alcock at Jessica.Alcock@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Senior Brand Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.