As a Marketing Manager you are highly motivated and passionate with demonstrated success in digital marketing, demand generation with a strong focus on conversion.
Our client is a leading Vancouver based technology company that is changing the way assets are located and secured. They are in growth mode and are adding a hands on Marketing Manager. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Someone who takes high level direction and plans an outcome. You enjoy being the GoTo person and enjoy the marketing spot-light. You possess demonstrated success in marketing technology products and sales channel support. If you are a detail-oriented team player, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are resourceful, analytical and possess a curiosity for what is possible, balanced with a commitment to implement the best solution and constantly strive for continuous improvement….this may be your next role!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years of related technology marketing experience
- Strong self-drive and sense of accountability
- Highly analytical; make decisions based on data
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal & external stakeholders
- Passionate about sales enablement
- View sales and marketing alignment as paramount to effectively drive revenue
- Experience with CRM, website/landing page design, paid search and social campaigns, and analytics
What you will be doing
- Work across departments and support the GTM strategy, and the implementation of digital marketing programs
- Build, execute and support demand generation and marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets
- Establish program objectives, continuously monitor performance, and evaluate opportunities to optimize ROI
- Develop content for multiple channels (web, social, case studies, virtual events,…)
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing initiatives
- Identify ways to improve lead acquisition and conversion rates
- Manage the website
- Support Trade Show and Event initiatives through organized project management, budgeting and accounting tracking.
- Ensure alignment of key messaging and positioning across all channels ensure brand experience is consistent, aligned and on brand
- Manage corporate associations and memberships
- Responsible for PO & Departmental Budget Management
- Lead the coordination and production of annual and quarterly marketing updates
To apply, please email your resume to Kelly Lynch at [email protected]
Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.