Are you a marketing professional who is excited about using your skills to help grow a variety of businesses? As a Marketing Specialist / Campaign Specialist, you will execute our client’s marketing strategy with businesses in Manitoba and Canada. You will be responsible for marketing to support sales strategies, communications, campaigns and social media.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Design and execute content strategy for social media platforms.
- Coordinate and direct the design of social assets, including banners, photos and short-form and long-form videos.
- Craft copy for social posts and managing a content calendar.
- Be responsible for day to day community management and social customer service.
- Perform monthly analytics as well as ongoing brand monitoring and reporting.
- Create and execute campaigns to drive community growth.
- Provide social thought leadership to product teams and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business with focus on Marketing or Communications is considered an asset.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, with a experience in digital marketing and online marketing strategies.
- Experience with social analytics and monitoring tools.
- Proficient writing skills and storyteller, experience in writing blogs an asset.
- Strong eye for design and ability to provide creative direction to a designer or videographer.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to work on tight deadlines.
We are looking for creative thinkers who are strong in copywriting and designing social media strategies. You will be joining a dynamic team of experienced professionals with opportunity to grow and learn. You will receive a base salary, bonus, flexible schedule and more! For more information, please contact Matt Erhard at Summit Search Group 204-926-8896 or [email protected]
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.