Our client, based in Winnipeg, has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Accounting Manager will conduct full-cycle accounting ensuring validity of Financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly and year-end journal entries and accruals with supporting documentation;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations;
- Maintain general ledger accounts ensuring accuracy;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management;
- Ensure accurate reporting and remittances;
- Assist with data preparation for internal and external audits;
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Provide recommendations for process improvements to support efficiency and effectiveness of day to day activities in accordance with established accounting principles, policies, and objectives
- 2+ years related accounting experience in a full cycle accounting environment required;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting standards;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong work ethic with ability to adapt to change;
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel;
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external parties;
- Ability to look towards process improvement;
RecruiterAccounting and Finance
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: