We are looking for a *MANUFACTURING MANAGER* who is responsible for preparing work schedules, prioritizing jobs, and allocating work to the appropriate personnel. The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 year experience managing/supervising in a welding plant. Support for and enforcement of company Health & Safety, HR and production policies and procedures will be vital to the candidate’s success in their role.*
- Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments and production sequences, to meet production, quality, and financial goals.
- Provides clear instructions and direction to employees
- Administers discipline and corrective action as necessary
- Assists with root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Is an integral part of continuous improvement in all areas of the organization
- Identify and eliminates waste.
- Reads and analyzes prints, work orders, production schedule to determine production requirements and plans the use or rescores appropriately.
- Encourages and supports employees in the implementation of ideas to improve all aspects of the organization
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Identifies and promotes opportunities for cross-training within and between departments.
Skills & Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Supervisor experience position
- Experience in a CNC machining environment preferably with both mills and lathes.
- Proven organizational planning and follow up skills required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated results of driven performance
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
What We Offer:
- An exciting fast-paced environment within a growing company
- Ample training and development opportunity
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and long-term disability
- RRSP program
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you. We thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
RecruiterOperations Project Management Technician and Technologist Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: