Our client, a national real estate industry leader, has a need for an Operations Supervisor in their Winnipeg offices.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – WINNIPEG, MB
The position will report directly to the Property Manager. Primary responsibilities will be to ensure the entire property, both buildings and land, is maintained to company standards.
- Perform daily inspections of buildings and land, ensuring the Property Manager is kept updated on any discrepancies and the remedy;
- Monitor, measure, coach and develop direct report, ensure adherence to policies and procedures, provide recognition, evaluate and provide feedback on performance, address performance concerns and resolve problems;
- Document and arrange for appropriate remedial work using the company purchasing/procurement guidelines;
- Prepare and execute yearly expense budgets, including recoveries;
- In collaboration with procurement negotiate and manage all service contracts;
- Oversee the budgeting and management of all operations contracts;
- Oversee all health and safety requirements;
- Excellent people leadership abilities and a dedication to continuous improvement;
- Approachable, positive demeanor with a hands-on and team-oriented work style;
- Post-secondary education is preferred, ideally in mechanical/civil engineering. Courses in building services, the technical trades or equivalent work experience will also be considered;
- Ability to apply successful initiatives utilising up-to-date industry technologies;
- Extensive experience working with budgets and understanding financial statements;
- Knowledge of LEED and BOMA standards, and an environmental focus;
- Must be a resourceful team player, with a strong commitment to customer service and the ability to effectively balance numerous priorities;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate proficiently in the English language (verbal and written).
RecruiterOperations Project Management Management Other Engineering
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: