Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
We require a detail-oriented individual that can accurately and efficiently coordinate projects to ensure schedules are met and client standards are upheld, while overseeing the detailing team and reporting to the operations director.
Our client offers a full medical benefits package, vacation/sick time, flexible work hours, relaxed office environment, annual company retreats and all employees receive annual profit sharing bonus.
- Day to day management of projects and staff to ensure quality, client standards and schedule requirements are met
- Preparation of the project schedule
- Coordinate with fabricators, engineers and architects to meet project requirements
- Manage RFIs and Change Orders
- Prepare drawing packages and issue to the client per scheduled delivery dates
- Work directly with operations director to ensure client satisfaction
- Basic level of knowledge of Tekla Structures an asset, but not a requirement
- 5+ years’ experience as a Steel Detailer – willing to consider candidates who are able to demonstrate significant experience in a related field
- Experience in structural and miscellaneous steel construction, fabrication, and the ability to read drawings
- Proven project management and coordination skills
- Self-motivated and ability to complete multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Deadline driven with an attention to detail
RecruiterOperations Project Management Technician and Technologist Management Information Technology
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: