Our client, a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer products, has an immediate need for a Territory Manager based out of Regina, Saskatchewan.
Job Overview/Key Accountabilities:
- In partnership with other stakeholders, develop merchandising and promotional programs.
- Ensure flawless execution of merchandising, advertising, and trade program plans from the buying centre office down to the retail floor.
- Work directly with senior buyers, owners and merchandisers of large accounts.
- Present and coordinate merchandising programs and promotions and provide training for retail sales associates.
- Develop account base and growth opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain a business and profit plan through the strategic customer management process.
- Manage established promotional and merchandising program budgets
Required Training, Qualifications & Knowledge:
- A university degree, preferably in business (or equivalent experience).
- 3 – 5 years of previous sales experience, preferably in the consumer and durable goods industry.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings/weekends as necessary.
- Highly developed analytical and computer skills. Previous experience with website database programs an asset.
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential.
- The ability to handle multiple activities and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to plan and organize a territory from a home office.
RecruiterMarketing Sales Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: