Acting under the supervision of the Clinic Director, the receptionist is responsible for greeting/hosting customers at the clinic, as well as communicating with them over the telephone, by email and/or fax. She provides outstanding customer service and is also responsible for invoicing clinic products and services.
- Greeting Customers/Customer Service
- Greet customers when they arrive at the clinic and provide outstanding customer service.
- Create a file for each new customer and update existing customer files.
- Answer phone calls and reply to customer e-mails.
- Book customer appointments and manage the appointment calendar.
- Prepare customer files for next-day appointments
- Reception Management
- Implement the clinic’s opening and closing procedures.
- Manage correspondence and postal mail.
- Establish the day’s treatments in collaboration with the consultant.
- Manage the clinic’s info e-mail inbox.
- Ensure that the reception area, boutique area and waiting area are properly maintained and stocked.
- Order office supplies and beverages.
- Close batches, balance daily reports and transfer receivables to accounting.
- Ensure availability of cash in the register and notify the person in charge.
- Customer Invoicing
- Prepare customer invoices and verify invoices daily.
- High school leaving diploma is mandatory, training in secretarial/office systems would be an asset.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Spoken and written languages: full proficiency in French, English would be an asset.
RecruiterNew Graduate Other Administrative
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: