Medical Sales Repesentative (Bilingual)

Our client, an established Canadian organization, is current seeking a Bilingual Sales Professional to take on an exciting opportunity in Medical Sales. This position can be based out of either Bathurst or Moncton. Travel is required for this role.

As the Medical Sales Rep, you will focus on the assessment, recommendation and sale of rehab and mobility equipment to Occupational Therapists and other healthcare professionals working in long-term care, hospitals and rehab centers.
In this role, you will be working a sales territory, identifying opportunities and managing existing accounts. 60% of your time will be account management with the other 40% being cold calling and business development. In addition, you will be responsible for developing a business plan in collaboration with the sales manager in terms of forecasting sales and market growth.

Relationship management will be the key to your success as your products will require referrals from healthcare professionals to patients and their families. You must be seen as part of the team, part of the solution and someone who your clients can rely on.

Requirements for this exciting opportunity include:
• 3 years sales experience
• Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills
• Knowledge of and experience in the rehab and mobility industry will be considered an asset
• Univeristy Degree or College Diploma
• Bilingual (French & English)
• Excellent Computer skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds

For additional details regarding this unique Medical Sales opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] or call directly: 902 405 3607
Summit Search Group would like to thank everyone who applies but only those whom match the requirements will be given follow up communications.

Job ID



Bathurst, NB


Base Salary + bonus and company vehicle


Apply Online

If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.


Medical Sales Repesentative (Bilingual)