Sales Trainee Representative
Our client is a growing industrial distributor in Oakville, Ontario. Our client has designed a Sales Representative program which is designed to provide you with all the skills needed to build a successful career in sales. No previous sales or marketing experience is required as they are ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of their business, but previous customer service experience is an advantage.
They are focused on providing extensive training and development ensuring that you have all the skills and tools necessary to succeed in the industrial supply business while providing you with a solid foundation to begin your career in sales.
What the role will look like:
• You will learn about our client’s products, markets and their business.
• Work with different departments and people that will eventually become your support team.
• Follow a designated work path beginning in the Warehouse to learn their products from the ground up.
• Next up as you continue to grow and learn, you will move into either their Customer Service, Inside Sales or Customer Support Coordinator roles with the final placement as a member of their exceptional Sales team.
• You will have the chance to join our passionate and enthusiastic team while developing your sales and business skills
• Organize and pack van with inventory for deliveries.
• Deliver inventory directly to customer.
• Re-stock vending, open bins and RSS.
• Manually fill in burn stock.
• Provide customer service for accounts
• Update machine database including adding any new customer employees, pictures or descriptions.
• Provide training to customers.
• Repair any machines as needed.
• Clean and maintain all of the machines at account location.
• Handle any mis-vends by discarding or reversing transaction.
• Take orders if needed.
• Collaborate with Sales Representative to deliver customer needs.
• Travel to customer locations.
• Review and adjust min/max levels in auto crib as per customer requirements.
• Report any discrepancies during delivery.
• Other duties as required.
• The desire for career growth through proven performance.
• A desire to be the best at everything you do.
• A great attitude and abundance of energy.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• An unparalleled work ethic and the desire to achieve an extremely high level of success.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. May lift cases of product and/or stock merchandise according to documented procedures.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group email@example.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Sales Trainee Representative