National Credit Associate
About Our Client: Our client is a global leader in the food service industry.
- Conducting collection calls and reconciling disputes to ensure company goals for collection targets are achieved
- Ensuring the accounts are in excellent status with issues being dealt proactively
- Daily and weekly monitoring of customer accounts, ensuring current status is consistently maintained to achieve departmental and organizational objectives
- Following up on customer requests for invoices, credits by various communication methods
- Managing the customer delinquent process through collaboration and communication with external and internal customers – Account Executives and Managers
- Working within the credit policies to minimize AR and credit risk
- Market, train, counsel, advise and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel
- Maintain electronic collection files with appropriate documented system notes
- Assist in the overall achievement of departmental goals
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Use of technology to track customer information, including Word, Excel, BPC, Cognos tools
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes and initiatives
- Assisting in the overall achievements of departmental goals, and
- Miscellaneous projects as requested
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Effectively securing prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen and good judgment
- Effective business writing, professional communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and/or people,
- Proven experience with computerized accounting systems, scanning software, strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A dual capacity to function both as part of a team and independently
Education and Experience:
- College level diploma in a business function or accounting
- A minimum of 2+ years related credit work experience in a multi-location environment is an asset
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a resume to Amanda Graham at Amanda.Graham@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
RecruiterAccounting and Finance
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
National Credit Associate
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.