This position is responsible for leading all the operations and employees of our client’s manufacturing facilities in Saskatoon, SK. The Operations Manager is a highly-experienced individual focused on safety, developing people, and exceeding regulatory requirements.
• Oversee overall manufacturing management, planning, and scheduling.
• Plan and control the entire company’s manufacturing with competencies to determine what the operations resources should be doing and making sure that it is getting done.
• Improve the overall performance of operations through continually monitor efficiency and effectiveness of processes, systems, procedures and policies in support of company’s mission.
• Optimize plant activities to meet or exceed actual objectives in terms of efficiency, profitability and quality.
• Reduce costs of manufacturing products and develop new efficiencies.
• Contribute to continuous improvement efforts by making recommendations to improve productivity and efficiencies.
• Guarantee that products will be delivered on time, within budget, with quality and respecting the highest safety standards.
• Develop an operations strategy aligned with the company’s long-term goals.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining budgets and capex projects.
• Management of manufacturing budget in coordination with the Executive Team and the Chief Financial Officer.
• Responsible for setting and tracking financial goals and metrics for the operation of the plants including key performance indicators.
• Ensure that all operations are conducted safely, and that all employees are trained and compliant with safety regulations.
• With Human Resources, plan and execute a staffing strategy, ensuring that adequate, qualified teams are available for all work schedules.
• Represent the company in the communities in which we operate.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering. P. Eng
• 7-10 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in both larger corporate and start-up small business manufacturing environments preferred.
• CanOSH training and experience is required as is an uncompromising commitment to employee safety.
• Experience in construction management, designing, engineering, and construction of new operations.
• Progressive operation experience within manufacturing and environment an asset.
Remuneration for this role consists of base salary of $175-200K+ based on experience plus a very attractive bonus program.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.