Operations Systems Specialist
Do you have experience in the implementation and ongoing management of ERP software? Do you thrive in results-focused, collaborative and supportive environment and are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting, growing company? If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place!
Our client, Petcurean Pet Nutrition, is looking to hire an Operations Systems Specialist to join their Operations team! Petcurean is known for their incredible work culture, and the people who work there are fun, outgoing, active, and love pets even if some don’t have them.
*Due to the current COVID situation, this will be a remote working role until further notice.
A glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
Operations ERP Implementation & Management
- Work closely with the ERP implementation project team and, represent the Operations department during these meetings
- Seek to understand and learn the ins and outs of the Petcurean Operations department to effectively and successfully implement the ERP software for the Operations department.
- Create work plans identifying resource requirements and establishing priorities with available resources
- Through effective problem solving, trouble-shoot issues prior, during and post implementation, providing a solution for how to overcome issues.
- Develop SOP’s for the team to ensure everyone understands how to effectively operate within the ERP system.
- Provide guidance as to current industry best practices on ERP management
- Track and report key functional metrics for the monthly balanced scorecard.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of combined operations and supply chain experience
- Previous ERP experience, preferably related to food production; experience with JustFood ERP system is considered an asset
- Project Management experience is considered an asset
- Experience working with online retailer systems is considered an asset
- Equivalent to Bachelors Degree Program in a relevant field or discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge of MRP, TQM, LEAN inventory, supply chain and production principles;
- Proven experience implementing, training and creating procedures for an ERP implementation.
- Expert level Microsoft Office (Excel specifically) required
What are the perks?
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development tailored to your needs
- Modern open concept office located in the beautiful Fraser Valley
- Staff feed program (to feed your dog or cat!)
- Stocked coffee and tea
If working for a results-driven, innovative company like Petcurean excites you (gets your tail wagging), apply now by emailing a copy of your resume to Wynne To at [email protected]
Petcurean values diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Operations Systems Specialist