Director Of Sales
Director of Sales
Our client, is a leader in their fast moving and exciting industry. Currently they are looking to add a new role to their team in Vancouver. The Director of Sales will assist in their endeavors to drive their business forward.
Our client is looking for someone who would be excited to learn about the business and is eager to develop their career within this organization. This role has the capacity for growth within the organization.
The details of this career opportunity:
- Recruit, lead and manage the sales team to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets
- Guide, motivate and drive a high-performing sales team to achieve higher levels of sales, profits and market share
- Executing strategic approach and direction set by VP of Sales
- Deliver on revenue, margin and net profitability goals
- Actively participate in industry networking events
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and market influencers
- Create training and development programs
What makes you qualified:
- 3-5 years of sales management experience (selling tangible products preferred)
- Solid track record: leading and developing a high-performance, entrepreneurial sales team
- Strong leadership, coaching and team building skills
- Experience in the architectural and design community or commercial real estate is a definite asset
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take strategic direction and executing on plan
- University or Post-Secondary education: an asset
To apply, please email your resume to David Litherland at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
RecruiterSales Sales Management Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Director Of Sales
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.