Our client is a part of a local group of businesses serving the Winnipeg and Kenora area. We have a strong history in our community and supporting our community is a goal we strive for. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that moves the community forward, then apply here!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average performance based payplan
- High traffic store
- Preparing annual and monthly targets for parts and accessory sales and assigning individual objectives to parts sales representatives if any.
- Designing programs for increasing sales in the categories of wholesale, retail counter, customer repair order and dealer installed accessories.
- Conducting frequent inspection to evaluate proper performance of all parts department personnel.
- Establishing, supervising, and checking inventory control systems.
- Spot-checking book inventory quantities to physical on hand.
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
- 2 Years of Parts Manager or Advisor experience
- Familiarity with online e-commerce transaction platforms
- Drive and passion to grow a traditional business into a new era
- Strong customer service skills and experience
RecruiterOperations Project Management Sales Sales Management Management Administrative
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.