Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Are you a licensed Insurance Professional? Do you still have the same passion as on your first day? If your answers are yes, our client is looking just for you. Apply now and give your career a fresh start!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the top insurance providers in Manitoba. They offer a wide range of solutions to personal and commercial clients. Their team consists of highly-motivated professionals, who can’t wait to welcome their new colleague in their Winnipeg office.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a new team member, you would play a key part in the Personal Lines team. You would have the opportunity to work with a well-established portfolio, but also to spread your wings further and build your own accounts. If you thrive in a busy environment but also care about having fun during work, your success will be granted. In addition to their initial training and continuous knowledge sharing sessions, they will invest in your continuous training.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing world-class customer service experience via phone regarding a wide range of insurance policies
- Handling new applications
- Coordinating renewal processes
- Ensuring all data and necessary documents are compliant and up-to-date
- Processing payments and creating invoices
- Providing general support to underwriters
- Level 2 General Insurance license
- 1-2 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Experience working with a Microsoft products
- Effective multitasker with attention to details
- Energetic and personally accountable for goals
- $45,000 based on experience plus a lucrative commission/bonus structure
- Extensive benefits, including medical and dental coverage, RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation
- Continuous career prospects within the company
- Company-sponsored team-building events and initiatives
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Matt Erhard at (204) 926-8896 or email [email protected]. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at www.summitseasrchgroup.com
ABOUT SUMMIT SEARCH GROUP
Summit Search Group is a leading national professional recruitment firm committed to helping employers hire smart, qualified people to advance both the bottom line and individual career goals. Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Summit Search Group is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Personal Lines Insurance Broker