Opportunity in either Edmonton or Calgary for an experienced Plumbing Manager
For the past 50 years our client, has been an industry leader in providing HVAC and Plumbing solutions to customers across North America.
Due to continued growth we are currently searching for a Plumbing Manager to lead their Alberta initiatives. This position can be located out of the company’s Calgary or Edmonton branch.
Grow, lead and develop a high-performance team consisting of plumbing experts. This company is known for having the best trained plumbing experts in the business and your primary goal is to unleash the potential of each of your team members to overachieve in their objectives.
- Ideally a licenced, experienced plumbing professional
- Achieved 3-5 years of successful operational leadership experience against formalized corporate objectives
- Demonstrated ability to extract the full potential of technical professionals through development and leadership
- Business development experience with experience in bidding for projects
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Experience with P&L on projects
About The Job
- Primary objective is to achieve corporate targets on a monthly basis
- Seek out commercial, high-rise and midrise projects
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics and direct interaction
- Capture new market share by building on prior year’s results
- Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of the business
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
- Travel throughout the province dependent upon projects
- A competitive compensation plan consisting of base and bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a fully inclusive trip for two
- Ongoing leadership, training, and support
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Constant internal promotional opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
RecruiterOperations Project Management Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.