About Our Client: Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organization.
Under the supervision of the Head of Established Products, the Product Manager develops and implements market Analysis and Forecasting, financial plans (accurate monthly forecasting /phasing for sales and promotion), strategic plans (short and long term), tactical plans, including tools and programs, salesforce communication, plan presentations(financial and strategic), KOL development and management, life cycle management planning, new product introductions, and administrative responsibilities. The Product Manager also plans, develops, implements the Continuing Health Education programs for their product portfolio. The Product Manager masters the skills of marketing and is a brand champion. Upper Management, internal, external customers and salesforce see the incumbent as an expert. The Product Manager acts as a collaborative member of the cross-functional team.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and promotional programs
- Monitor and track all marketing budgets for assigned products/TA’s
- Work closely with suppliers to develop materials for the sales team and external customers
- Build effective working relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders including key opinion leaders
- Assure materials are current and meet the needs of the internal and external customers
- Lead the management team through the annual business review discussion
- Contribute to the revenues and help maximize the profitability of the product(s).
- Develop a business plan that is comprehensive, realistic and effective to achieve the product goals
- Identify market opportunities within the respected product and therapeutic area
- Identify market threats and provide support and direction to deal with them
- Develop a business plan for the product portfolio
- Analyze data, and make recommendations to maintain and grow the respected products
- Sales experience in the branded pharmaceutical industry an asset
- Ability to think strategically / proactively
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally when required
- Must be comfortable working productively with limited guidance and in a matrixed organization
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 3+ years of relevant experience in the pharma industry
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.