Our client is a top Ottawa based General Contracting company and they are looking for a Project Manager with demonstrated leadership abilities in Construction Management to join their team. You will be a key resource to the company in the Ottawa Market and relied upon to bring your solid industry reputation to enhance our clients.
• Collaborate with subcontractors and key team members of the project team.
• Oversee projects from beginning to end.
• Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available throughout the project phase.
• Ensure the project is being followed through and completed on time.
• Manage multiple projects throughout the construction phase.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Evaluate progress of each project and prepare detailed reports.
• Other duties as required.
Experience and Requirements:
• 5+ years of construction industry project management.
• Experience managing budgets for large construction projects.
• Technical depth and proven experience in delivery of high-rise residential projects using REVIT – Project Scheduling – and COR Safety Program leadership tools.
• Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management and planning.
• Excellent conflict and negotiation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group [email protected]summitsearchgroup.com.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: