Our client offers energy management services for new construction and upgrades in existing buildings. They are seeking a junior Project Manager with 2+ years of PM experience in the following areas: electrical, metering technology, building systems technology, controls, knows how to read blue prints. Their office is located in North Van.
The benefits to choosing this organization:
- Career growth: The PM will receive a lot of training and mentorship to ensure a successful growth trajectory.
- Strong economic indicators: This segment is rapidly growing and should continue, as they are the market leader in the sector.
- Supportive and fun culture: Work in a collaborative team environment and being part of a team that works hard with extreme focus, but knows when to take a breather.
What makes you qualified:
- Junior role: 2+ years of project coordination/project management experience; consultative sales approach is a must
- Comes from a technical background: construction, real estate, trades, etc.
- Experience in either: electrical, metering technology, building systems technology, controls
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Track record to support: strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills
- $60,000 – $70,000 (Depending on experience)
To apply, please email your resume to Wynne To at [email protected] Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: