Our client, a growing commercial HVAC company located in west Ottawa is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join their team. This role reports directly to the estimating manager and assists him with his day to day tasks. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, organized, detail orientated, and have experience in the construction industry.
- Providing related administrative support to Estimators and Project Managers Preparation of prequalification packages.
- Sourcing job opportunities for the company to bid on through online sources, invites, and referrals.
- Answer phone calls related to commercial bids Perform other related duties as required.
- Updating bid files with documents as posted or received.
- Managing email and drafting correspondence.
- Contacting suppliers for pricing Printing drawings.
- Scheduling job showing for the estimators.
- Requesting and preparing documents for bids and proposals.
- Providing health and safety and project related documents to the project managers upon project start up.
- Participate in operational meetings such as project delivery meetings, staff meetings, and reviews.
- Managing calendars in the office with job showings, closing dates, and closing times.
- Other duties when required.
Education and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years experience working in construction or trades industry.
- Experience in providing health and safety documentation for commercial construction projects.
- Strong attention to detail and ensuring the highest level of quality in all of your work, while working under challenging deadlines and being self motivated.
- Exceptional commitment to client service and continuous improvement.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job responsibilities at once.
- Flexibility to work overtime, when required.
- Highly proficient in MS Office platforms (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Megan Newell at Summit Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.