About Our Client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial products.
Our client is searching for a QA Manager to join their team.
- Maintain ISO 9001 (RMAs & NCRs) and ASME Requirements
- Measure and test equipment verification and documentation
- Make final recommendation regarding all product conformances to specifications.
- Provide monthly quality performance reports
- Supervise the implementation and training requirements for compliance to the Quality Manuals
- Ensure traceability of all documentation and issuance of History Dockets or Letters of Compliance on behalf of the company.
- Audit of quality control procedures, testing and inspection of measuring and pressure test equipment calibration
- Direct contact with the customers’ inspectors/agencies in relation to quality requirements on individual orders
- Create inspection and plans for submittal to the customer
- Material acceptance levels
- Supervise all non-destructive testing
- Final checks of all engineering product drawings to ensure requirements are being met
- Supervise and approve all welder qualification checks and welding procedure qualifications
- A degree/diploma related to manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality related position in a custom metal fabrication industry
- A self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Well versed with ASME standards
- Experience implementing or managing an ISO 9001 program
- Ready to learn new responsibilities as the Quality Manager of a small team
- Experience with audits
To apply, please send a resume to Shannon Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.