Our client is an organization providing a new concept of customized shared office rental solutions to the market. As an established organization they are experiencing further expansion in Western Canada.
As a result, we are currently looking for a Regional Manager overseeing the growth in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
Regional Manager Job Overview:
The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations and sales functions within the Alberta/ BC marketplace. The focus of this role is to bring consistency and maintaining a high level of standard across all associated facilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support and manage all location level employees to ensure that corporate Sales and Operating Procedures are implemented across the portfolio
• Monitor location level operating performance, measuring key performance indicators related to sales and operating performance
• Facilitate training new location staff (Community Managers, Community Associates and Director of First Impressions)
• Manage budgets for the branches
• Conduct performance reviews with Community Managers
• HR Admin Support – staffing morale/team building initiatives
• Implement new company initiatives across regional locations
• Manage supplier relations/procurement policies at each location
• Maintain a database and report on competitors’ product offering
• Perform sales and operational reviews for each location monthly
• Regular video conference calls with branch personnel and senior management
• Weekly Sales Revenue Report
• Monthly revenue, event and operational reports
• Six Month Asset List Review
• A leadership background in management within the shared office executive space would be considered a considerable asset
• 2 or more years of experience as a multi-unit district manager in a hotel, hospitality or related customer service environment
• Strong leadership skills, with the motivation and desire to lead by example
• Professional, outgoing, positive, and approachable demeanour that draws in both customers and associates
• Outstanding communication, problem solving, and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well and be resourceful in fast-paced and demanding situations
• Strong organizational and planning skills in order to meet and exceed set targets
• Experience reading and being responsible for P&Ls and other financial goals and objectives
• Secondary School Diploma is preferred however careful consideration will be given to a person’s related background and experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel up to 40% at times
RecruiterMarketing Operations Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.