Regional Sales Manager – The Coach!
Reporting directly to the Director Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is a key member of the regional leadership team. The Regional Sales Manager has overall responsibility for the development, recommendation and execution of the regional sales and growth strategy, while leading a highly effective and engaged regional sales team.
- Lead, coach and develop a regional sales team, while ensuring to create a talent pool for the organization’s current and future needs. Instill a sense of sales focus and excellence within the regional sales team and leverage standardized procedures and processes that force a consistent and professional sales execution model. Cascade programs to the sales team and other employees throughout the region.
- In collaboration with the Director Sales, and the Regional General Manager, the Regional Sales Manager will develop strategies and client retention programs to meet new and renewal business objectives.
- Continuously review sales strategy for the region and develop, review and implement a continuous improvement culture that reflects a forward looking mode of operation.
- Implement annual sales targets and objectives for regional sales team and continuously track and monitor the sales funnel activity and the achievement of sales goals and objectives.
- Ensure that sales territory has qualified and engaged sales force that is achieving regional objectives and goals and ensures that gaps do not exist.
- Lead the sales function for the region, as a subject matter expert, by providing guidance, and support to the General Manager and Regional Sales Team.
- Develop positive working relationships with National and other Regional Sales Managers to share “best practices” and learning opportunities.
- Negotiate, manage and take accountability for the establishment of agreements and contracts with customers including financial, customer satisfaction and service level agreements. Liaise with Regional Business Manager to finalize pricing and the legal department for contact development and design.
- Collaborate with marketing to communicate competitive activity and to ensure alignment and proper execution of programs.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong customer communications and relationships skills
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good business acumen, financial and analytical skills (Strategic Business Sense)
- Computer skills and aptitude towards sales automation
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the propane industry and sales and marketing
- Valid Driver’s License
Education and Experience:
- Five to ten years’ experience in sales and sales leadership
- Strong leadership and achievement orientation to deliver business results
- Competent in team management, motivation, and coaching
This is great opportunity to work for a well recognized and respected business. Please send resume to Shannon A. Terpstra – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a summary of your related experience and why you feel you are a good fit.
RecruiterSales Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Regional Sales Manager – The Coach!
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.