About Our Client: Our client is a growing yet well-established company which has experienced tremendous growth year over year.
Position Summary: The primary focus of this role is to work closely with the sales team and various key stakeholders to manage sales/new projects for the company. This is a vital role within the organization and plays a high touch role which overall ensures strong client satisfaction. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm. This is an in-office position – COVID protocols have been implemented.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure sales/new projects are being processed and managed efficiently
- Consistently update systems to reflect status and follow-ups
- Ensure follow ups are completed consistently
- Ensure quote formatting is consistent and professional
- Process orders and ensure appropriate materials are ordered to execute on the project
- Communicate with customers regarding job status and scheduling
- Process and submit paperwork daily to the Accounting Department for prompt invoicing
- Drive efficiency improvements – by ensuring projects are reviewed in detail, organized, coordinated and ultimately, delivered smoothly
- Assist the sales team with preparing quotations
- Assist with maintaining contact data/information/client specific instructions in company’s database
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers
- Must be able to deal with fluctuating priorities, be a self-starter and work with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects
- Must be meticulous with an eye for detail; be efficient and thorough, and exceptionally organized
- A resourceful, independent self-starter, dedicated and reliable
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service/Project Management experience an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Requires advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
To apply, please send a resume to Aman Sodi at [email protected]com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.