About Our Client:
Well-established, leading advertising firm with offices across Canada.
We are seeking an outgoing, creative and organized individual who is passionate about starting their career in marketing and enjoys managing projects. The role comes with lots of opportunity for career growth.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a hardworking team that continually exceeds expectations. You will be joining a corporate culture driven by a creative spirit that emphasizes imagination, innovation, inspiration, and teamwork.
• Generate contracts for client signature and then process internally
• Prepare contract revisions, obtain manager approval and distribute accordingly
• Monitor space holds
• Liaise with various departments: market research, creative, production, and operations
• Correspond with clients regarding current and future campaigns
• Maintain files complete with copies of contracts, contract revisions, campaign details and client correspondence
• Back-up team members for vacation and sick days
Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Extremely well organized and detailed
· Service and solution oriented
· Able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
Education and Experience:
· Sales support or administrative experience
· Post-secondary marketing education preferred but not required
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.