Sales Leader – Motorsports
Motorsports Sales Leader in Calgary
Our client is one of Calgary’s leading motorsport retailers.
We are actively searching for a Sales Leader that is a high performer driven by a passion for motor sports and wanting to make a difference in the industry. We are seeking a hard working, high energy and highly motivated individual to join their team! Their Power Sports Sales Associates are truly Product Specialists at heart. The whole team is committed to creating the most desirable buying and ownership experience in the industry. Are you someone who has a passion for the outdoors? If so, then this job is for you.
You are experienced in leading a Sales Team and understand the fine art of inspiring and motivating people around you. You are known for being friendly and organized and for remembering details. You are always one step ahead in anticipating the team’s needs while always having your eye on the customers’ needs.
You will listen well, earn the trust of the team and communicate clearly. You will make sure our customers receive exceptional service. You will achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully leading the sales initiatives. You will design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s existing customer base and drive new customer acquisition.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan
- Set a clear Sales Process to provide a consistent customer experience
- Work with the General Manager to set unit sales
- Provide strong coaching and mentorship to the team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understand their needs and always provide great service
- Identify new opportunities and staying up to speed on market trends and shifts always being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports as well as realistic forecasts to the management team
- Collaborate with the GM to organize special events, demo events and shows
- Manage inventory on site; new, expired, pricing, deals etc.
- Build and maintain pricelists and price books
- Ensure everything in stock is on the floor and properly priced
- Stay abreast on all OEM Programs
- Understand current financing programs
- Own Lead Management ensuring each lead is maximized
- Build strong relationships with the OEM DSM’s
- 5+ years of motorsports sales experience preferred however sales experience in parallel industries will also be carefully considered
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels
- Passion for motorsports, dirt, street, snow, water
- Competent in excel, word, social media and Lightspeed (or similar system)
- Willing to travel to dealer events
- Organized, detail oriented, contagiously positive and energetic
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Sales Leader – Motorsports
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.