Our client has been in business for a number of years and provides customers a needed service with the industrial sector. This role is responsible for driving sales within Manitoba. The successful candidate is responsible for managing the Field Sales team and ‘Key Accounts’ within Manitoba to achieve company goals.
- Plan and execute short- and long-term goals for the region and appropriate strategies to maximize results
- Manage key accounts
- Keep company leadership informed as to new products ideas, opportunities and market intelligence
- Regularly liaise with key accounts to better understand their needs and ensure delivery of the same in return for customer loyalty
- Staff mentoring, training, additions as business warrants
- Trade show participation and attendance
- University degree in business or related subject
- 5+ years of sales management required in a B2C environment
- Experience creating relationships with resellers an asset
- Working knowledge of profit, margin and costs as they relate to sales management.
- Strategic thinker, good communicator and exceptional problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork.
Remuneration: Base salary of around $85,000 plus variable bonus and commission structure with average earnings all in of around $125,000.
RecruiterSales Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: