Sales Manager- Chicago Office!
Summit has partnered with one of the world’s leading entrepreneurial coaching companies in their hunt for a process driven Sales Manager out of their Chicago office!
The Sales Manager will lead, manage, and motivate a team of inside Sales Development Reps and Account Executives who are responsible for initiating, qualifying, developing, and closing new business for the company!
The ideal candidate will possess a track record of top-level performance in leading sales teams that have exceeded objectives.
- Leadership Team – Serve as a key member of the Leadership Team by developing and executing sales plans and strategies.
- Sales Leadership – Recruit, lead, coach, manage, and motivate a highly effective sales team of Sales Development Reps and Account Executives.
- Drive For Results – “Hunter” mentality: will meet/exceed monthly/quarterly company revenue objectives while meeting budget requirements.
- Lead And Progress The Sales Cycles – Will take a hands-on approach to lead strategy and execution plans for key deals.
- Reporting And Funnel Management – Will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with the Leadership Team forecasting cadence.
- Customer Focus
- Ethics And Values
- Drive For Results
- Sense Of Urgency
- Business Acumen
- A proven track record leading and motivating sales teams that exceeded sales goals.
- “Hunter” mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process.
- Exceptional critical thinking, coaching, communication, consultative, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- University or college degree.
What the company Offers:
- Exceptional Clients – As entrepreneurs, we believe in creating value for our clients before we expect anything in return. As Sales Manager, you will play a key role in dramatically improving people’s lives. Behind your “pipeline” are extraordinary individuals who, because of your persistence, will go on to do remarkable things in business, and for their families and communities.
- Extraordinary Team – As a company that teaches entrepreneurial teamwork and walks our talk, we take a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary team. We look for people who will bring their talents and passion to help us deliver on our purpose. We believe in constantly supporting our team members in their own learning and growth as we grow and innovate as a company. We offer:
- Market competitive performance compensation plan with a generous number of paid vacation days
- Market competitive health/benefits plan
- A top tier onboarding and training program
- Access to our workshops and the concepts and tools we teach our entrepreneur clients
- A vibrant, thriving, welcoming, and collaborative entrepreneurial culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume in confidence to Sebastian Pavlovec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
RecruiterSales Sales Management Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Sales Manager- Chicago Office!
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.