Our client is one of the largest cellular communication dealers in BC with several locations throughout the Vancouver, lower mainland and Vancouver Island. They have been involved in the cellular industry for over 25 years. They are a locally run business where employees are treated like family and they aim to create a culture that encourages growth and open communication.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Manager who will be part of their flagship B2B corporate sales team for their BC operations. The Sales Manager will be responsible for business development within the B2B sector. This position will grow, develop, harvest and maintain small/medium to enterprise level opportunities in BC. There are big plans for growth with this organization and they want someone to assist in leading this growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of products and will utilize multiple sales techniques to drive revenue. This position will manage the current Corporate Sales Team.
- Develop new business opportunities for their business sector
- Manage and build a competent sales team
- Develop new markets/customers for the product line and service
- Provide consultations to customers
- Present product information regarding features, benefits and new developments
- Ensure customer accounts are handled in a manner consistent with the company’s sales goals
- Participate in seminars, promotions and trade shows
- Be a Solution based sales professional
- Be comfortable selling various solutions (examples- VOIP, Fleet Tracking, Data Centre etc)
- Post-secondary education in sales and/or marketing is desired
- Experience as a Sales Representative/Sales Manager in the telecommunications industry preferred
- Significant knowledge of cellular technologies would be preferred
- Effective management techniques
- Solid administrative experience
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence, motivation and determination
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sales Force
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Hunter, driver, closer
- Solutions, value-driven
- Team builder….Team Player
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.