Sales Operations Manager – Consumer Goods!
The purpose of the Sales Operations Manager is to help enable and optimize sales performance by delivery of sales tools, processes, and support to the sales organization. Working closely with the VP of Sales, this role will develop and refine the right systems and processes for the Customer facing teams, with responsibility for identifying process improvements, and leading effective process changes. Responsibilities include: program offer management, development and management of standard reporting tools, tracking selling/trade expense, management of Sales performance reporting. This role is also responsible for providing leadership and support to the Sales Operations organization, and ensuring that the Customer Service team provides exceptional service delivery to all clients.
What you should expect:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Sales Operations team including Customer Care, Inside Sales and Sales Support.
- Partner with the Sales Management team to identify, develop and implement strategies, policies, and processes to continuously evolve and enhance our market-facing and internal support mechanisms. Identify process improvements and lead effective process changes.
- Support development of the annual sales plans and measure and report monthly on progress.
- Provide support to Sales on customer/channel/program specific initiatives.
- Responsible for development and delivery of quality and accurate reporting in support of sales and customer requirements.
- Analyze and interpret pricing and related financial metrics including win/loss, revenue, net contribution, discounts and price elasticity across segments, regions, customers and channels to assist in management decision making and maintaining an equitable pricing hierarchy across the business.
- Provide price index management and act as channel program and pricing ‘keeper’. Manage price change process to ensure correct pricing to all customers/all SKUs.
- Oversee master data (new customer sign up process) and ensure accurate customer contact/information.
- Manage the integration of all training programs and materials for the sales team including on-boarding, formal sales technique and sales process, product training, and CRM training.
- Responsible for providing direction and guidance to the Inside Sales team, ensuring delivery of appropriate support to the sales organization in revenue generating efforts in collaboration with Sales Managers and TSMs.
- Provide oversight and support to the Customer Care team, and ensure provision of exceptional customer service.
- Coordination/support with customer fulfillment teams as required to ensure in-full and on-time orders.
- Ensure resolution of complex customer service inquiries and investigation/resolution of order/billing errors as referred to by Customer Service Representatives and offer guidance as needed.
- Ensure required policies and processes are in place and followed and identify opportunities for process enhancements or improvements to customer service activities. Liaise with cross-functional teams to develop and implement policies and procedures d to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of our order to cash activities
- Own and manage CRM data, administration, user training, process enhancements and utilization metrics.
- Provide support to VP of Sales and Sales team on special projects or requests.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and support a team.
- Proven ability to lead change, establish a sense of purpose and urgency, and gain and sustain momentum within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence others and forge partnerships to drive performance and collaborate with other departments.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate and initiate policy and procedure enhancements.
- Strong business acumen with a focus on process improvements and sales growth opportunities.
- Customer focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker with the ability to implement a plan of action.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage varied, time sensitive workloads.
Direct Managerial / Supervisory Responsibility
- Responsible for the management of the Customer Service team, Telecoverage Reps, Sales Operations Analyst, and Sales Coordinators.
What you will bring:
- University degree preferred. Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant business experience.
- Experience developing and implementing sales systems and processes.
- Experience in leading a Customer focused or Customer service team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical expertise and metrics driven.
- Ability to think strategically as well as think and manage operationally.
- Understanding of project/change management processes.
- Strong results focused with ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proven ability to evaluate and initiate policy and process improvements, and to initiate actions appropriate to the desired result.
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft Office. Experience with MS Access an asset.
- Bilingual (French / English) would be an asset.
This is great opportunity to work for a well recognized and respected business. Please send resume to Shannon A. Terpstra…firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a summary of your related experience and why you feel you are a good fit. Proof of your achievements will be required!
Operations, Sales, Customer Experience, Leadership, CRM,
RecruiterOperations Sales Sales Management Management Inside/Applications Sales
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Sales Operations Manager – Consumer Goods!
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.