Our client, a multi-trade service provider, is looking for an experienced HVAC Service Representative to join their team. This person will be responsible for securing HVAC service, maintenance and contract agreements in Calgary.
- Develops new business within the key product offerings
- Utilizes the company’s proven sales methods to identify and solicit potential clients within the service department, and/or other divisional departments
- Assesses customer’s needs and resources; recommends appropriate/tailored solutions that include HVAC related services
- Develops reports and proposals; prepares sales contracts and conducts presentations
- Ensures smooth transition from sales to operations team by following company processes
- Consults with customers periodically to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
- Assists with troubleshooting technical problems related to services and/or equipment
- Pursues professional development and attends all company required training
- 3+ years of HVAC service sales experience is a must
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Communicates effectively and is innovative in the solving of customer issues or concerns
- Willing and able to travel to client sites, as required
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.