Our client, a national organization, based in Winnipeg, has an immediate need for a Sales Representative with a focus on business development.
The successful candidate is a highly-motivated sales professional with experience in sales and business development. You will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. We are looking for an individual that is motivated to win, eager to build relationships, and has demonstrated ability to work independently as well as play an integral part of a team.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through creative sales skills and techniques, customer service and teamwork.
- Maximize sales and productivity through excellent product knowledge and selling skills.
- Model company standards in customer service by providing gracious, quick and efficient service to all of our customers.
- Maintain an awareness of current advertising, promotions and catalogues, and the status of product.
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Outgoing personality and professional approach
- “Self- starter “ with ability to manage time effectively and with a minimum amount of supervision
- Strong team orientation
- Experience selling at multiple levels and identifying organization decision makers
- Exceptional written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Competent and proficient in the use of computers including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Results orientated who is driven by a high degree of integrity
- Enthusiastic, creative and customer-focused leader with a demonstrated track record of building excellent long-term customer relationships
RecruiterMarketing Sales New Graduate
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For: