Senior Account Manager
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Sales and Account Manager. The focus of the role will be Partner Acquisition and Account Leadership in the following segments; Small National B2C (in available categories), B2B serving SMB, Regional ON based B2C focused on Home Products and Services.
Utilizing the brand, the role is to: i) form new business partnerships, ii) consultatively develop customized loyalty programs to address specific business needs, iii) negotiate partnership deals and iv) launch, develop, manage and grow client programs and relationships by providing strategic consultation, leadership and expertise.
- Prospect and build sponsors across the province of Ontario.
- Develop loyalty program designs for individual customers that meet their key business needs and objectives, including the creation of ROI models.
- Negotiate partnership terms and accountabilities, including exclusivity arrangements.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships, which includes business needs analysis, base and bonus offer program design, training, establishing framework for execution, marketing guidance, establishing success criteria and adapting to the changing needs of the client.
- Prepare key account plans for key accounts.
- Update and maintain accurate data reporting, including the use of the company’s CRM program, within required timelines.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate possesses exceptional leadership, communication, sales, negotiating and proven closing skills.
- Incredibly driven person who consistently achieves and exceeds goals.
- Creative and strategic problem solver who is able to both create and execute plans.
- A proven and gifted leader, both internally and with clients, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized, efficient and productive with the ability to: i) understand and create focus on key priorities / opportunities, ii) develop specific action plans along with key accountabilities and iii) effectively manage clients and programs to achieve required results
- Committed to customer value, service and partnership.
- Culturally aligned with the company’s values which include; passion, attitude, accountability, integrity, commitment, work ethic and desire to have fun!
Education and Experience:
- University or College degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of previous professional sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge, contacts and B2B sales / B2C sales previous experience.
- Experience with both complex sales and comprehensive account and project management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Products, including the ability to create tailored PowerPoint presentations and to build economic models utilizing Excel.
To apply, please send a resume to Shannon Terpstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Senior Account Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.