Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
About Our Client: Our client is a high-profile player in the health and wellness industry.
Position Scope: Reporting to the VP of People, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will drive strategy and partner with leaders to hire top talent into the organization and build the capabilities to drive the business forward. You will be responsible for managing all activities throughout the recruitment life cycle, improve talent acquisition programs and processes, find and implement efficiencies, drive creative pipeline building/sourcing strategies and ensure all candidates have a positive experience during the recruitment process.
- Work in collaboration with the Global HR team, develop and execute strategic initiatives for employer branding, employment marketing strategies, and recruiting and attracting top talent.
- Support the design, development and delivery of a Talent Acquisition strategic plan, philosophy and process for the sourcing, recruiting, tracking, screening and selection of a qualified and diverse workforce.
- Develop a recruitment strategy for the Customer Experience team including; job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Assess and improve the organization’s recruiting touchpoints, including careers page, external and internal job postings, social media pages (LinkedIn), and various other platforms to demonstrate their unique mission and to attract quality talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand needs, skills, knowledge and abilities required for each vacancy. Provide value added expertise in formalizing job descriptions, interviewing best practices, interpretation of candidate assessments, etc.
- Source and engage proven and innovative talent sourcing methods to find the best candidates and develop future pipeline, including but not limited to; networking, job boards, social media, digital media, career fairs, agencies and campus recruitment, while acting as a true Talent Ambassador for the brand.
- Ensure a robust candidate talent pipeline within the applicant tracking system, updating the system with all candidate activity, and provide reporting as required.
- Screen applicant resumes, complete phone/in-person interviews and present short-list candidates to hiring managers for interviews. Manage communication and scheduling of interviews with the candidates and the hiring manager and key team members.
- Build and maintain exceptional candidate engagement experiences for all active and passive candidates.
- Build awareness, knowledge and capability of hiring managers by providing learning in hiring methods and best practices.
- Take on special projects that enhance Talent Acquisition and People processes, systems and capability.
- Use people-related data to drive decision making and develop key metrics to measure the quality of the employee experience, engagement, retention and recruitment effectiveness
- Keep abreast of best practices, trends and innovative recruiting techniques so as to remain competitive in leading-edge recruitment
- Lead and motivate employees to achieve strong performance results.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated success in developing talent network and pipeline for future opportunities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High level of maturity and professionalism, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Focus on accuracy and high-quality work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation governing recruitment activities
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Highly responsive, with the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment while remaining positive and focused
- Proven dedication to providing quality service to internal and external customers
- Results driven, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Education and Experience:
- University Degree/College Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- CHRL and RPR designation(s) are considered an asset
- 7+ years full-cycle recruitment experience
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a resume to Lisa Armstrong at Lisa.Armstrong@summitsearchgroup.com
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.