Senior Remodel and Design Manager
Moen, the number-one faucet brand in North America with worldwide brand recognition, is seeking a Senior Remodel and Design Manager to join their sales team. Moen is part of Fortune Brands’ Global Plumbing Group (GPG).
Compensation: Base +/- $80k (Depending on experience) + Target bonus + Company vehicle
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Wholesale Sales
*This is a work from home role.
Summary of Role:
- Responsible for showroom display merchandising for new and existing retailers and wholesaler showrooms.
- Developing strong customer relationships with the major interior design firms in Vancouver who specialize in the single and multi family marketplace.
- Maintain aggressive focus on prospecting for new customers and revenue opportunities resulting in sales growth within territory.
- Actively participate in industry associations, trade shows, and carry out a variety of educational activities to promote company and products i.e. design schools.
- Calling on the major Interior Design firms in Vancouver, develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with designated showroom customers, with the goal of maintaining Moen showroom relationships and increase share in those showrooms.
- Execute superior service levels and sales strategies to defend existing business and market share.
- A strong education focus with showrooms, designers and wholesalers.
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships to support wholesaler, plumber, and builder market activity.
- Aggressively executes current and new display arrangements.
- Responsibly to manage showroom product displays. Facilitates the product selection process in order to meet display budget goals.
- Encourages growth in upgrade product sales through consultative services to the builder and its independent consultants.
- Develop tools, resources and programs for designated showrooms with the objective of growing share and increasing percentage of upgrades sold.
- Monitor and communicate business trends, accomplishments, competitive activities/practices, and related issues in a timely fashion to management.
- Attends and participates in industry trade shows, as required.
- Maintains continuous communication and follow-up with key account customers, taking responsibility for follow-up actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Commitment, active participation and execution of processes as part of the Moen sales training “TOPPS” program.
- Outline an Area Business Plan that supports company goals and targets.
- Produce monthly activity reports for the Regional Manager.
- Responsible for monthly reports and other administrative activities as requested.
- Monitor and communicate competitor activities and recommend plans to defend and grow market share.
- Communicate sales forecasts to planning departments.
- University or College education preferred.
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Showroom, boutique retail experience is an asset
- Self starting individual with excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- Able to travel and work non-standard hours as required
- Team player with proactive attitude
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Energy, enthusiasm and endurance
- Being Resilient
- Manages Complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Situational Adaptability
To apply, please email your resume to Wynne To at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Senior Remodel and Design Manager
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.