Service Manager – HVAC Industry
Excellent opportunity to join this growing Industry Leader within the HVAC space!!!
The Service Manager is accountable for planning, managing and continually improving to ensure that the growth, customer service, productivity and financial objectives are driven to a standard of excellence for field operations through regular coaching and collaboration with team members and 3rd party partners. .
What you should expect:
- Collaborate with all local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
- Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet our service commitments
- Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
- Lead and support the development of a Growth through Service mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth
- Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
- Drive excellence through our 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards
- Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders (i.e. Quality, Project Management, Training, HR, Regulatory) to continually improve team performance
- Drive ‘destination of choice’ for team members, customers and 3rd party partners by setting a standard of service excellence and engaging team members/3rd party partners to support this standard
What you should bring:
- You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working in a team environment and individually
- Must have completed a Post-Secondary degree
- Must have licenses –G2 and 313D needed and experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC industry.
- Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
- Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
- Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
- Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
- Experience in a management role within a unionized environment is an asset
- Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or water heater industry an asset
Please send resume to Shannon A. Terpstra… firstname.lastname@example.org
RecruiterOperations Sales Sales Management
If your qualifications are a match for this position please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you for your application.
Position Applying For:
Service Manager – HVAC Industry
*If you experience trouble submitting your resume' here, please email the recruiter directly, you can find the recruiter's email address next to photo of the recruiter above, or contact your our local office.